Friday, September 5, 2008

Video surprise!!!!

Picture AND video today!!!
So about a week ago I emailed my cousins Jay and Kelly to see if they would help me surprise my mom by telling her I am pregnant on Grandparent's day. She has been nagging me for a grandchild for about 12yrs now! HAHAHA Well she of course is out of town on Sunday (actual grandparents day) so we had to improvise some. So I emailed Kelly my ultrasound picture and had her print it off and place it in a nice little frame: (so imagine instead of a baby it my ultrasound picture of the little gummy bear)



Then I had her put a note on it that says "Grandma, I'm coming April 2009!" Love Troy & Angela.

Well my mom needed to stop at their house to pick up some medications (jay is a drug rep). When she got there they were "playing" with their new video camera. She was telling them she was just notified that she got the job she really wanted. Well about that time they had a gift for her. (she was thinking it was a new job gift). When she opened it she found the frame and the note. But hey why am I explaining this to you, when you can watch the video!


She then called me as soon as she found out (4am our time!) and squealed away at me! Needless to say she is VERY excited! HAHAHAHA And already planning her shopping sprees.


My favorite grandmother quote--and so perfect for you mom~

A mother becomes a true grandmother the day she stops noticing the terrible things her children do because she is so enchanted with the wonderful things her grandchildren do. ~Lois Wyse

0 comments: