Tuesday, September 2, 2008

2nd Anniversary.

Well in honor of being married for 2 years today. I thought I would bring up some old wedding photos.What are we doing in this picture? Well we both wrote our own vows (yes troy is crying-he cried the entire ceremony)
Here is what is said....

Troy, I fell in love with you for your qualities, abilities and the outlook on life that you have. I promise to respect you as a person with your own interests, desires and needs. And to realize those are sometimes different but no less important than my own. I acknowledge my love for you and I invite you to share my life as I hope to share yours. I promise to walk by your side, to love, help and encourage you. I vow to take time to share with you to listen and to care. I will share your laughter and your tears as your partner, lover and friend. I promise to always respect you and honor you as an individual and to be conscience of your needs. I shall seek through kindness and compassion to achieve with you the life we have planned together. I promise to grow along with you and to be willing to face change as we both change in order to keep our relationship alive and exciting.
Troy, Our miracle lies in the path we have chosen together. I enter into this marriage with you knowing that the true magic of love is not to avoid changes, but to navigate them successfully. Let us commit to the miracle of making each day work…together. You are the love of my life, the joy in my heart, the peace in my mind, and the breath in my lungs. You are the laughter in my voice, the butterflies in my stomach, the smile on my face and the tears in my eyes. I give myself in whole to you as your wife and as your best friend. I give you all I am and all I am to become.
Take this ring and with it my promise of faith, loyalty, patience and love.

0 comments: