Thursday, September 18, 2008

Boys hanging with the roadwives.

Well some of the boys got to hang out with me and Mia (another roadwife). And they got to see what we do many days here in Thailand. Well it started with me walking up at 10am. Then I got in my suit and packed my pool essentials and was off to hang by the pool! Today with my new camera. After they all drank sangarias for 5 hours and me my virgin Banana Ramas (great ice cream and banana smoothie) the big talking started and then the boys had to see who could do the best flips and dives. Me with my camera just sat back and enjoyed the show!
Here are my favorite pictures of the boys...


This is Mike S. (visiting us from Saudi Arabia this weekend)This is Jeff W. (husband to the awesome roadwife-Mia)This is Nate (roadie who is working in Rayong, near by city, and likes to use our hotel pool while he stays at his cheap hotel on Walking street LOL)

1 comments:

Jeff and Mia said...

LOVE these pictures! It makes me miss the pool so much! And the Sangria!