Monday, March 9, 2009

The Subic after effects Part 1

Well I didn't mention this yesterday because I thought it deserved its own post! LOL So Saturday my wonderful hubby decided to jump up and take some great photos of the sunset in Subic. On his way to the "optimal" picture taking site he ran his foot into the corner of something (yes he had been drinking HAHAHAHA). Anyway...when he looked down his pinkie toe was now horizontal so he grabbed it and put it back the normal way it should be. It hurt some at the time, but not as bad as the next day (and probably when the liquor buzz was gone!). So here is a picture of his broken toe (yep the swelling and bruising extended...it actually looks worse in real life the flash kind of kills some of the color, but as you can see without the flash its blurry). Tomorrow I will do pictures of his Sunday incident also!

Oh and YES I did give him crap about not taking a picture while the toe was sticking out the side....he isn't as into my photo of the day blog as I am apparently! 

0 comments: