Sunday, March 1, 2009

And it begins

Well this weekend I went to Manila and did some shopping. I FINALLY found a battery for my pocket camera!!!! So I should get pictures up and going again. The area we are in is very poor and crime is very high so walking around with my nice DSLR Canon wasn't happening because it makes me a target, and being pregnant I'm not taking chances.
But also be aware my computer crashed last week and its in the shop for 2 weeks so I will be on and off on Troy's computer till I get my old one fixed or a new computer.


So back to photo of the day....

Today I'm showing off my sunburn. I fell asleep by the pool today in Manila and forgot sunscreen. So today I'm nice and red---and that purple/red color you get when you get really burned!

3 comments:

Anna said...

OUCH is all I can say! Hope aloe and a cool bath help you!!!

Rachel Elizabeth said...

Damn woman. Get some aloe!

TSMALL said...

Yeah baby! Nice "tan" lines!