Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Subic after effects Part 2

To continue our weekend after effects.....So sunday as I said we went snorkeling. It was Mike, Matt, Troy and I. Well on our second location for the day we were all just minding our own business when we all swam into a pod of baby jellyfish! And yes we all got stung a TON! Matt had a quick reaction to his stings and had some swelling but it seemed to get better in a couple hours. Mike and me both looked like we had a few mosquito bites but no real reactions (baby is moving around just fine also so no worries there!). Well poor Troy and his SUPER SENSITIVE HISTAMINE RESPONSE didn't fare as well. We all probably got 50-100 stings on each of us. Troy looks like he just grabbed a jellyfish and rubbed it all over his body! And every single sting is swelling up and looks bad, plus he also is sick with that (not bad enough for him to forget the broken toe though! hehehehe). Again the photos just don't do it justice.... they look worse in person (I'm using my cheap camera lately). I'm just glad they were baby jelly fish, but then again, we would have seen the adults ones in time not to swim into them!

0 comments: