Saturday, July 23, 2016

Birthday parties galore!

We are in full swing of what we call "birthday season" right now. It seems that 90% of our friends all have birthdays in July and Aug. Oddly me growing up most of my friends birthdays were in july too. Today we got to celebrate with Thatcher, Nolan and Maci!
First up was Thatcher and Nolan's party at chuck e cheese. After driving to the wrong one we showed up a touch late. Luckily I like to got to parties early so we weren't all that late by the time we arrived. The willowbrook one is much nicer than the Hwy6 one we thought. The kids loved the mini air hockey table!
Jordan and her friend Mac really enjoyed the big truck!

After that party Jordan and I were guests at Maci's birthday tea party. Jordan was in heaven! AND for the first time ever she got to wear adult make up. Up till now she has just had face paint. She thoroughly enjoyed the make and the clip on ear rings!

We took a few group photos of the girls. First up we told them to simply smile....


Second we told them to give us their silly faces....

Last one they were told to be sassy/sexy and my child does this.....


Yep she is her mother's child!!!! For the record she thinks this is a sexy pose because while in Mexico troy made a comment during our zipline tour that he was going to get a sexy picture of my on the zipline. I said I'd make sure it was a good one and I did the below....so little ears must have heard our discussion. :D

0 comments: