Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Lets meet Ed

Today we got a "pet" his name is ed. He is a roomba. For those not in te know... A roomba is a little robot thing that sweeps/ vacuums your floor on its own. My kids watched him eat all the stuff for so long we named him.
One of our errands today was to mail off a couple valentines packages. So we headed to the post office. London and Jo were do excited. I'm guessing one of their shows talked about them. They were pretty disappointed they didn't get to go back and see the sorting section. However they were willing to pose with some po boxes. Lol 
And when we got home they were bickering and I told them to work it out. They did. They both snuck some suckers from the valentines bag. Then proceeded to lay on the floor singing "when your really mad and you want to roar, take a deep breath and count to four". It was to cute. 
And our final errand for the day was to pick up a used rug I scored for the living room. Once I clean up I will get a picture
Of what it looks like in our place. 


0 comments: