Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy valentines day!

Happy love day y'all. <3 me and the kids had a calm day. We were outside playing when we found our neighbors from across the streets dog. He is a beautiful huskey. So we got him in the backyard and had a pet for the day! London and Jo loved him. Unfortunately our next door neighbors dog did not. SHe would jump over our 6 foot fence and growl and had her hair raised. It was scary. Luckily she was more scared of me. So every time she jumped in our yard I just yelled at her and she went back over. Here is a cute pictur of London and t-chu (no idea how to spell it). 
I wanted tchu to sit and instead London did. Lol
We got lots if love in the mail and from the kids this year. Not all made the shelf but most are here. The kids went to a parents night out program and Troy and I had dinner and grabbed some movie theatre popcorn and headed home for a movie. 

0 comments: