Saturday, May 18, 2013

Very busy day.

Today was The Rapids (London's team) first soccer practice and game. The Rapids lost 0-9 but in their defense they scored two times, just wrong goal. Lol



I am slowly figuring out how to make a temporary water park in my backyard. Today we added the slip n slide, pool and the slide into the mix. It will be even cooler next time! Because I came up with better ideas. Anyone know of a soap I can use that would make bubbles but not kill the grass?

It was a busy day for us. While at soccer two of our butterflies hatched! Then while getting groceries another hatched. And while I put the food away another hatched. We have on cocoon left not sure if its going to make it though because its still a tan color where the others were dark. 

In the evening London went to parents night out at cypress gymnastic academy (were the kids go to classes at). And our friend Salley watched baby Jo. So Troy an I went to see oblivion. Not a bad movie! Forgot pictures though. 

1 comments:

TSMALL said...

That was a great day - very glad I made it back from Canada!