Thursday, May 14, 2009

More hand-me-downs and a cool new onesie.

Got all of this stuff from my "mommies board" (as troy likes to call it). I have made some great friendship on my online board. Funny how I never really thought you could do that online but now I feel like I'm part of some of their lives and they are very much a part of mine! Thanks ladies! (you know who you are!).
I have to get pictures up of the other clothes I got while back home. I am in no more need for 0-3 months stuff!! And doing great on 3-6months also (I may have enough but haven't counted yet).Its a map of the world made out of the local animals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi there, read your blog here any there lol but i just wanted to see that everytthing is ok?? you normally post all the time but you havent lately... hope everything with baby is all and well.

Angela said...

Oh lord! I forgot to hit publish on them! LOL I have been just saving them this whole time----*off to fix now!* THANKS for pointing this out. And me and baby are doing just great!