Thursday, May 28, 2009

Connect-O-Ears

Troy and his whole family have what I loving refer to as Connect-O-ears. LOL These are ears that have no lobes but the entire ear connects to their faces. Non of them have ear lobes! Its so weird. (well I can't say NONE of them my SIL's new baby boy does--thanks to Dad!!!!). Anyway for all those wondering to what I am referring to----here is troy's ears. This is the one and only thing I HOPE our child doesn't get of his! (he googled it and its a recessive trait---so luckily since I have lobes I can breed it out!) All the "outlaws" that married into troy's family have lobes so they are the last generation of the connect-o-ears :) I like to tease Troy that I may snip his lobe one night while he is sleeping LOL.

1 comments:

TSMALL said...

That is one sexy lookin' ear! We still have a 50% chance of passing it down :)