Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Whats up?

Well its been over a year since I posted last. A few things have changed.... we are now in Kuwait. We just got here yesterday. In august we had a baby girl we named Jordan Capri S. and is just as great of a little traveler as London. I can't say I will get a photo up daily because lets face it, 2 kids makes my day way more busy. However I know have a fancy iPhone so it should be easier than having to upload my photos from my camera disk via card reader to my computer. So for the most important thing that was missed.... here is miss Jordan Capri S. born on 8/10/11 wt 7 lbs 6oz and 20 in long. We are in love <3 As you can see she sleeps a ton. That last photo is the more recent one and she is a big smiley girl who loves to stick her tongue out at me.





0 comments: