Saturday, October 22, 2011

Kuwait Towers

Can't remember if I explained what Geocaching is in the past. Its basically a hightech treasure hunt for people of all ages. I search on geocaching.com to find coordinates for these little caches, put them in my phone or GPS and then go searching for them. Its a nice way to tour a new place since the locals who place them usually do so in a spot they like. So today we took the car and headed out. I found a few! Kuwait only has 17 caches that are not on a military base, so it will be pretty easy for me to get them all while here. I will not bother showing you all the caches I got today but one of them took us to the Kuwait towers so here is a picture of that :) We didn't go in today since we were just driving around getting a feel for the area, but we plan to!

0 comments: