Friday, November 11, 2011

The Kuwait towers and shoes...11.11.11

At exactly 11/11/11 11:11:11 I was making pancakes. I forgot to set my alarm so I didn't get my picture for that moment. Oh well. Instead we did some geocaching... got my first multiple for those in the know! Also did a worldwide challenge where I had to remove 10 pieces of liter from a public area...in honor of 11/11/11 I did 11! And weirdly enough one of the caches we went to today was on a filthy beach but it had 11 random shoes...so I collected 11 shoes to throw away. .....
 Also we hit the town since it was troy's day off and got some Johnny Corino's for lunch..yum! And then went back to the Kuwait towers and this time toured them.....
Close up of the discs on the balls.
 View of the city from the top. There is tables that go around in a circle so you can stand at your table have a snack and in (about 30 min) go all the way around. The windows are filthy :(

0 comments: