Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Parca De Liberdade

Today London and I went for a little stroll around town to find a park. I saw some signs the other day pointing to "Parca De Liberdade". As you all know following random signs when they don't have a distance can be a longer adventure than you like! LOL So I grabbed london and apple and me some McDonalds and we left on our journey.  I would guess it was about a 1 mile walk to the park. When we got there I was disapointed. Yes it was a park technically but there wasn't alot of grass for London to walk/crawl around on. There was a nice fountain but that was about it for a kid, but you couldn't play in it.
The park seemed more for couples. There was a couple on every single park bench that was either making out or just caressing each other, or the women were squeezing and popping zits on the guys faces. Made me feel better I'm not the only one who likes to do that! When we walked by the girls would oohhh and awww London. I'm wondering how many "baby talks" ensued after we left.
The more "famous" parts of this park is the architecture around it. I'm not sure what the buildings were but here are-

0 comments: