Saturday, June 28, 2008

Thai Massage

A Thai massage is much different then a "normal" (Swedish, deep tissue) massage. A Thai massage focuses more on acupressure points in your body and they go deeper then normal. Also they stretch you out while giving the massage. You wear pj's while they give the massage-so you don't have to worry about any "happy ending" offers. You will never feel as relaxed as you do after this massage. Here is my favorite place, it doesn't look special nor is the inside the ambiance that most USA spas have-but they do better work then anywhere I have ever been. (one hour thai massage $6!)Hakan getting walked on during his massageMike getting stretched. I was having my feet worked on when I took this picture.

1 comments:

Rachel Elizabeth said...

That looks more like an adventure than a massage.