Saturday, May 31, 2008

Shopping Spree

I did some shopping today! I got a Apple Airport (this allows my computer to be plugged into the internet and then it turns it into a network wi-fi so others can use the internet also-I don't expect my older readers to have any idea what that means LOL). I got a new pair of Jeans at Nordstroms, never heard of the brand before but they are called Paige-I hear they are good. I am getting them hemmed so that picture will be later (tue I will add it to this post!) And some new makeup because mine is way to old to still go on my skin.

(jeans picture will be added when they are done on tue)
****added**** The alterations are free at Nordstrom for the basics!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did they charge you to hem a pair of jeans? By the way, grandma said your tits were too big and you should cover them up.
I think she enjoys the pictures.
Alyce

Angela said...

It is free for basic alterations!

Amy, David, Cambria, and Baylen said...

Are those Paige? haha, I sell jeans at Nordy's, well before my matirnity leave, LOL...I have to Alter EVERYTHING!!! I can't wait to wear jeans again!

Angela said...

Yep those are Paige jeans....not sure if thats a good brand or not, i have never heard of them till today. I just buy what fits nice and looks good...I am not a big brand name person. (my mom does enough of brand shopping for both of us LOL)